27.3.17

Road to an English Master

I noticed my English got better than one of first day in Wellington. I don't suppose I speak so much in daily lives and classes.  In a brief conversation, it became unnecessary to translate English into Japanese.

It is very lucky that I don't have any Japanese friend here because it helps me to speak less Japanese. Seeing Chinese students, I guess their situations are still tougher than that of me. They always have talks with other Chinese students. Obviously, that's not their fault at all. In fact, a friend of mine, who is Chinese made up his mind not to talk to other Chinese. Oh, jeez, it's too much. He said: " I came here to study English, not Chinese." His attitude toward other Chinese is very cold and harsh.  Also, he never speak Chinese even if the opponent is native Chinese speaker.

Anyway, my decision can be right. Making more friend and polishing my English are the next objectives. it might be difficult if I don't talk to them from me, so why not talk from me? 

I strongly recommend to choose NZ Japanese who wanna go abroad to learn English and haven't decided where you go. People are basically nice and you will have had a good time here. One thing: don't participate language program of your university. It is a waste of your money and time. You cannot learn English in the surrounding with Japanese.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿